High-performance polyethylene (HPPE) gloves with added steel and/or glass fibers offer an increased cut resistance over gloves made with HPPE only. The Cordova-brand COMMANDER HV™ glove features a 13-gauge, hi-vis yellow HPPE/Glass/Steel fiber shell with a red, sandy nitrile palm coating for added gripping power. It offers an A7 cut level.
- 13-Gauge, Hi-Vis Yellow, HPPE/Glass/Steel Fiber Shell
- Red Sandy Nitrile Palm Coating
- Sizes: XS-2XL
- ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 Cut Level A7: 4503 grams, Abrasion Level 6, Puncture Level 4
- CE-EN 388: Abrasion Level 4, Blade Cut level 5, Tear Level 4, Puncture Level 4
- Made with FDA Approved Materials for Food Contact Applications per Code of Federal Regulations 21CFR Parts 170-199